Date: Saturday, December 1, 2018
Time: Noon to 5:00pm
Location: Downtown Charlevoix
Fee: No Registration Fee
To enter, please fill out this form and submit to the Charlevoix Area Chamber of Commerce by Monday, November 19th.
COCOA CONTEST REQUIREMENTS & DETAILS:
Your Commitment On December 1st:
1) Have your Cocoa Station set up and ready to go by Noon on Saturday, December 1st.
* If partnering with a downtown store, you will need to provide your host store with a heated container filled with your special cocoa drink and toppings.
* The Chamber will partner you with a store, or you may let us know if you have a certain store that you would like to partner with.
* Downtown restaurants and eateries may host their own cocoa station if they choose.
2) You must provide cups, napkins and toppings. Remember, this is a cocoa contest and you are providing a taste. SMALL CUPS ARE ENCOURAGED!
3) You can stay and serve your cocoa (recommended), or drop off your cocoa and supplies.
4) If you are dropping off your cocoa and supplies, make sure that the store owner has your phone number and can contact you to refill throughout the day as needed. Smaller cups mean less refills.
5) Optional: Provide your restaurant's flyers, coupons, or special holiday promotions for display at your cocoa station.
6) Cocoa must be available from Noon to 5:00pm on Saturday, December 1st.
The Chamber's Commitment:
1) We will partner restaurants and stores as needed.
2) We will provide the ballot boxes and voting slips at each location.
3) We will promote the event and advertise the Cocoa Trail which will guide shoppers to the stores where they can sample and vote for the winner of the Cocoa Contest.
4) We will provide posters for participating stores and restaurants.
5) We will collect the ballot boxes, tally the votes, and announce the winners - 1st, 2nd & 3rd Place.
6) The 1st place winner will be given an awards certificate and promotional photo opportunity. The 1st, 2nd & 3rd place winners will be acknowledged in the local papers, the Chamber Facebook page, website, and e-newsletter.