The Charlevoix Area Chamber of Commerce is a non-profit organization with over 440 members, organizations, individual members, and growing strong. Our mission is to support commerce and provide leadership to enhance the quality of life in Charlevoix area.
Top 5 reasons to join the Charlevoix Chamber
1. Create a Strong Local Economy: We recognize the importance of working closely with key stakeholders to create business expansion programs and retention services to strengthen our regional economy.
2. Promote the Community and its Businesses: We work hand-in-hand with the Charlevoix Convention & Visitors Bureau to provide information vital to visitors and to those business and individuals looking to relocate to our community.
3. Represent the Interests of Business in Government: As an active member of the Northern Michigan Chamber Alliance, we act as advocates for our members through strong relationships with local and state legislators.
4. Provide Networking and Educational Opportunities: We provide ongoing opportunities for our members to meet prospective clients, customers, and volunteers while strengthening their existing business relationships.
5. Build Community Leadership and Development Programs: Leadership Charlevoix County, started in 2010, and sponsored by the Boyne City, Charlevoix Area, and East Jordan Chambers of Commerce with support from the Beaver Island Chamber, is committed to ensuring the continuing of knowledgeable and effective leadership in Charlevoix County.